ProAction Products is a full-service manufacturing entity with our expertise and core competencies lying in custom injection molding technologies, mold construction and contract manufacturing assemblies. Through the Company's modern 30,000 square foot headquarters in Van Nuys, California, ProAction assists customers in a variety of industries with a complete service that covers all phases from concept to finished product. Founded in 1985, the company has built a solid reputation on accurate thorough procedures, innovation, high quality processes and responsive service.
ProAction Products has grown steadily throughout the decades to meet the needs of our growing customer base of visionary companies. Our customer portfolio includes both small- and mid-size companies, as well as blue chip Fortune 500 giants in diverse industries including automotive, aviation, electronics, medical, business technologies as well as highly recognized consumer product entities.
Our continual investment in technology, lean manufacturing, quality assurance and employee training is our commitment to reduce cost while enhancing quality and growth of our customers' products. From design to finish product, we have the experience and reputation of providing a significant and sustainable competitive advantage to our valued customers.
- Innovative Solutions
- Financially Sound with Solid Supplier Relationships
- Microprocessor Controlled Injection Molding Machines, 40-Ton to 610-Ton
- Capable of Operating Highly Complex Molds
- Capable of Processing a Wide Range of Resins
- ISO 9001:2015 Certified
- Product Design Assistance
- In-House and Offshore Mold Construction
- Value-Added Services: Decorating and Assembly
- Dedicated Customer Service Group
- Kanban, JIT and VMI Distribution